The skin around the eyes is the most fragile area of the entire face. It is 10 times thinner than the rest and dries out more easily. Its moisturizing film is very small, since it does not contain enough sebaceous and sweat glands. In addition, their blood microcirculation works slower, and the drainage of the area is insufficient. Taking care of the eye contour should be a priority from the age of 25 to keep skin elastic and mitigate dark circles, bags and wrinkles.
For this reason, the Germaine de Capuccini Goya beauty center reveals the care to show off striking eyes.
1. If you have the first expression lines. It is essential that you start using a hydrating eye contour that will reduce those small signs of aging, and help prevent them from deepening. Ideally, the contour should be used in the morning and at night.
2. If you have dark circles and bags. You need a product that is decongestant, it will help you hydrate and activate micro-circulation to reduce inflammation in the area. To apply the product, you have to do it from the outside in with little taps that drain and help reduce inflammation. The procedure is the same both day and night. If the bag problem is very intense, it is best to use a gel-like contour at night that is not greasy and that does not saturate that delicate skin.
The skin around the eyes is the most fragile area of the entire face
3. If you have pronounced wrinkles. The time has come to turn to more powerful products that help treat the area more deeply and with active ingredients that hydrate, fill in wrinkles and deep expression lines a little and provide a lifting effect. It is essential to hydrate the area day and night.
4. Remove makeup, always. By cleaning this area well, you help prevent premature wrinkles from appearing and prevent possible infections and alterations such as allergies or dermatitis from appearing. As far as possible, do not use cottons to remove or apply products, since the friction of its fibers favors wrinkles.
5. Sleep more than 7 hours. Lack of rest makes the muscles tense, promoting the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles.
6. Drink water. The cells must be kept well hydrated to prevent premature aging of this area. You should drink at least 2 liters of water a day and consume fruits and vegetables rich in water and vitamin C such as pineapple, melon, apple or pepper.
7. Use home remedies. You can make homemade masks with products from your fridge such as papaya, yogurt or avocado. Put 2 bags of cold chamomile on the eyes or the classic cucumber slices.