Quick healthy meals can save your time and energy
If you really need quick healthy meals in a rush, then the below quick healthy meals are all-ready in just 30 minutes or even less. So, whether you are looking for a healthy snack or an easy dinner recipe, these tasty dishes are precisely what all you need.
1.Trout with Orange, Radish, and Pomegranate Salad Recipe
- 4 trout fillets
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 3 Oranges, 2 peeled and roughly chopped, 1 zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 x 240g bags of radishes, finely sliced
- 1 x 30g pack flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 80g pot pomegranate seeds
Steps To Do
- Heat up the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Spread the trout fillets evenly on a baking tray. Then mix 1 tablespoon of honey, mustard and orange zest and brush over fish. Bake about 12-15 minutes, till bubbling, and the fish is baked over and flakes simply.
- Take a bowl; whisk the rest of the honey with the vinegar and orange juice. Now, add the chopped radishes, oranges, parsley and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve the fillets hot or cold, together with the radish salad, with some scattered pomegranate seeds.
2.Asparagus and Peas with Anchovy wearing Recipe
- 375grams (13 1/4oz) asparagus, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 100grams (3 1/2oz) fresh frozen peas or podded peas, defrosted
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 anchovy fillets, 1 x 100g jar anchovies in oil, finely chopped
- Handful hewed flat-leaf parsley
Steps To Do
- Place the eggs in a bowl of cold water, get to the boil and then cook for about 8 minutes. Take them out of the pan and then immerse in cold water to peel and chop.
- Steam the asparagus for about 3 to 5 minutes, till it gets tender. Boil the peas for about 2-3 minutes. Take away from the heat; dip in cold water and then drain.
- In order to make the dressing, beat the oil and vinegar in a bowl. Then add anchovies, season, and then whisk over. Place the asparagus on a neat serving plate and sprinkle over the egg, peas, and parsley. Shower over the dressing.
3.Chicken Shawarma Flatbreads with Yogurt Recipe
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sumac
- 1 lemon, split
- 2 garlic cloves, grated or crushed
- 3 thyme twigs, leaves taken
- 1/2 tablespoons chilli flakes
- 200grams (7oz) Greek yogurt
- Handful of mint leaves, finely chopped
- 4 flatbreads
- 2 small gem lettuces, shredded
- Small cucumber, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
Steps To Do
- Place the chicken in a freezer bag. Rub in the olive oil, 1 tablespoon sumac, half a lemon juice, thyme, garlic, chilli flakes and season. Marinate for about 10 minutes or freeze overnight.
- Heat up the grill to high. Place the chicken on a baking plate and grill for about 10-12 minutes, till the outside is slightly charred and the mid part is cooked well with no pink showing. Take away from the grill and keep aside.
- In the meantime, mix yogurt, mint, little sumac and a squash of lemon juice in a bowl and season to taste. Keep it aside till needed.
- To gather, spread every flatbread with a dollop of the yogurt mix, and then top it with cucumber and lettuce. Cut the chicken into bite-size bits and separate them between the flatbreads. Top it with pomegranate seeds. Roll up the flatbread and serve hot.
4.Vegetable pad Thai recipe
- 200g (7oz) flat rice noodles
- 4 tablespoons tamarind sauce
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 big eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 x 320g beansprout and pack vegetable stir fry
- 50g (2oz) roasted peanuts, crudely chopped
- 1 lime, sliced
Steps To Do
- Marinate the noodles in boiled water for about 12 minutes. Drain out and set apart. Mix the tamarind, sugar, fish sauce and chilli flakes in a bowl.
- Warmth the vegetable oil in a big frying pan and roast the garlic. Cook concisely and then add the fish sauce and tamarind mixture. Let this bubble and then move to a bowl.
- In the similar pan, on medium heat, place the beaten eggs. Once set, break briskly with a wooden serve.
- Put on and fry vegetables and cook for about 2 minutes. Then add noodles, sauce, stir well and cook for more 2 minutes. Serve spread with chopped peanuts and a squash of lime.
5.Paprika Beef Taco Cups Recipe
- 4 mini tortilla wraps
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely cut
- 1 x 250g pack lean beef steak mince (5% fat)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 x 210g tin kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1/2 red pepper, finely cut
- 75g (2 1/2oz) Little Gem or iceberg lettuce, nicely shredded
- 4 tablespoons half-fat soured cream
Steps To Do
- Heat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Split the tortilla wraps and keep them on a board. Make use of 2 tablespoons of oil to brush both sides. Make every half into a cone shape and line up 8 cups in a muffin tin, moulding them into the hovels to get cup shapes. Bake them in an oven for about 8–9 minutes, till the edges are crispy and light golden colour. Remove from the oven and let them cool.
- In the meantime, heat the oil in a frying pan, then add onions and cook for about 5 minutes. Now, stir in the cumin, paprika and kidney beans and cook well.
- Quarter the apple, then grid on the rough side of a grater. Place in a bowl and squash over the lemon juice. Top it with a pepper and mix.
- To put together, layer the lettuce and beef mix in the cups, then top it with a dollop of the apple and pepper. End it with a little-soured cream.